11 November, 2008

stupid yorkies

I have been a 9er fan, ever since I can remember. The dynasty, the classiest team in football, the team to some of my greatest sports heroes.

But that damned York family has turned it all into a mess and now they are struggling to beat and eventually losing to the Cardinals. The fucking Cardinals? Are you kidding me??

My grandmother must be turning over in her grave. I can only hope that Singletary can overcome the mess that family has left him and put my team back together to be the stellar clan I remember them to be.

My niners will triumph despite the owner's meddling and bullshit and from the ashes of the past several years, will be the phoenix that is my team. I really need them to do well again so I can start talking shit. It's not as much fun to trash talk when you know your team is going to lose.

Let's go, boys.....gitterdun.

No comments :