25 November, 2008

rally

So occasionally during the day, friends stop by to chat for a second. Often times, we will briefly discuss relevant social, economic, or political issues, with varying degrees of intensity.

dude: rally. effing rally.


me: okay that reminds me of a steel pulse song. "rally round the flag, rally round the flag, rally round the red, gold, black and green...."

dude: I'm hoping for a market rally

me: haha....aren't we all. my bonus potential is tied to that damn market

dude: 7k is scary. we should do a road race fundraiser for stock market relief

me: i know right? we'll get a band called "the economists" to play and everyone can flick their four pound, engraved lighters. we can have a bake sale and a t-shirt stand too. The t-shirts could say "capitalism is hot"

dude: only serve redbull to drink

me: I'll make little dollar sign cookies

dude: give away free yay

me: hahaha we can weave hats out of ticker tape

dude: get e'rwon firrredup for dat rally!

me: good stuff, man


It's okay to be disturbed.

No comments :