31 October, 2007

exposed

I had my ass grabbed while walking to work the other day. It was made to look like an accident and the perpetrator was quickly off into the stream of black trenches and wingtips. I never really even got to see more detail of him than that he was wearing jeans and a black t shirt and was shorter than me. But who isn't. I thought about getting mad and yelling something, but it seemed futile. So, that time I just continued on my way to the office, not bothering to feel violated. If he had stopped or stayed closer, I could have wrecked his day. Besides, how do you yell at someone who exhibits sociopathic behavior? What do you say to them that will actually make them stop? Do you really think anything you say is gonna make a dent?

Last week, I was dry humped on a train, while crammed into an uptown 6 train on my way to the event I was attending. The man in question was discrete and slightly haphazard about it at first. As if I wouldn't notice that there was a hard penis, shrouded by a ridiculously long, gunmetal grey t-shirt pressing against my back? The train was so full that there weren't many other places to move, so the only option was to shift. I tried to move, he moved with me. Tried to shove him off, he came right back like I had magnets in my ass. I thought of yelling, but then everyone would be staring at me like I was the weirdo and nothing would be accomplished there, except for my own horrified embarrassment. So I elbowed him in the ribs as hard as I could.

He coughed a little, but didn't react other than that except to squirm his way through the other train patrons until he was out of my reach altogether. When he did this, I also noticed him pull his pants up from his thighs to the appropriate location on his waste. I wanted to vomit. What makes a person decide to do that? It's not even that he did it so much, but why? He got out at the next stop and switched cars. . I saw him do this twice. Who did he disgust in those cars? How many shots does that guy take in the ribs everyday and more importantly is it worth it?

Why would a man come up and just expose himself, or rub on someone he has never met and knows nothing about? Why would a man be walking around arbitrarily ass-grabbing women who are focused on getting to work ontime and in relative peace? What is to be accomplished with this behavior and how is this the best course of action for anything? What percentage of the time does this work out favorably for our perp? Using that criterion alone, I would think the behavior in question would stop due to the repeated failure.

But I forget; this is not the behavior of a rational, intelligent or even otherwise productive individual, so there is no real way for a logician like myself to explain. I suppose I just have to elbows sharp enough to throw with a promise of damage. How ya like that ass now, fucker?

No comments :