19 October, 2007

comfort

Part of the comfort of total seclusion and a few select people who strategically don't read this, is that it matters not what the subject is or even if the writing is utter shit. Truth is, I do this on the fly, without editing. I know, scary....kind of like the base jumping of writing. It's such fun.

Were someone to want me to write something seriously, like say, for an MBA project or an editing assignment, I'd be happy to comment on more serious, or relevant subjects, but sometimes all I wanna do is just comment on how life sucks or doesn't suck; depends on the day, I suppose.

So right now, here is my declaration: shit sucks right now, across the board. Shocking news, I'm sure, what with my even keel and affinity for making everyone else around me feel at ease, but in total truth, there is quite a bit of turmoil going on and I really could happily live without it all. In fact, I would live much more happily, without it all.

How alluring the idea of a fresh slate is; no financial bullshit, no job bullshit, no extra bullshit; no bullshit at all. No being told that after months of aggressively proactive and productive behavior, that I will still have to sit, waiting around for the next big thing and no more ridiculous hiatus from getting laid.

More on this later.....the tylenol pm is kicking in and before I start hallucinating and spilling all the details, I'm going to take advantage of what will hopefully be a jolly circus of purple unicorns with hundred dollar bills impaled by their horns, all tagged with my name. Good night!

No comments :