19 January, 2012

cambio

Play on words, maybe.

"If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."

"If you change nothing, nothing changes."


I am trying to make at least one small change everyday. This could be related to anything, but making one small change everyday right now, means that when I add the days up, I should be finally free and clear of this weight that has been dragging me down. I can't blame anything anymore, so change is all that is left.

For example, today the change included limiting what could have been homicidal thoughts about two incredibly teetering, squawking, all-over-the-sidewalk, useless girls to mere thoughts of a simple nudge that would topple them and make them shut up and let me get on with my trek to work. I don't know about you, but I'm proud of me.

Progress. Change.

No comments :