20 January, 2008

supabow

Okay, my fucking internet keeps going out, along with the heat and hot water.....you think I'm kidding.....so my post for today (and yesterday) will have to wait until after Time Warner gets its shit together.

On a side note, I would expect this dropping off and cutting out if it were really cold and/or snowing in California. We, however, are in New York, where it has always been at least this cold and rainy, snowy, sleety or whatever. Get your shit together, service providers. Seriously.

Anyway, I'm very excited, after having safely escaped the bar where a bunch of idiot, drunk guidos were going crazy, to congratulate the Giants on having made the Superbowl. Who saw Eli making it further than Payton???? Certainly not this fan. But I'm happy for them because I really like both teams this year and it will surely be fun to watch, even though I'm secretly rooting for the Pats.

And before you get out your sticks and stones, just remember, I'm stronger than you, so don't go giving me shit about who I pick to win.

No comments :