04 October, 2011

hankers

Wow and woooow are all I have to say, here.

I think this is what makes Fox News so awesome.....educated, high quality, well-spoken guests. I think the funniest thing about this Hank Williams Jr. clip is that even the anchors have that "o shit what have we done - he's nuts" look on their faces.

In all seriousness, I wish republicans would take a good, hard look at how they are portraying themselves and their party. It's just the scariest thing ever that all of these rednecked, semi-literate, hyper-conservative, bible thumpers are swarming the airwaves and the pages of newspapers and magazines, trying to shove people back into the closet, kick the only people who will do the jobs that are beneath them out of the country, foil the only chance at health care (which by the way is a right and not a privilege, a-holes) that some people will ever have, and basically just regress a few decades.

Even though 'ol Hankers issued the requisite "I'm (totally not) sorry", it was disingenuous and he randomly capitalized every other word, seemingly because he has no grasp of the written word. Or perhaps he couldn't see what he was writing from behind his uber-dark sunglasses. I always love it when a person is so obnoxious that they won't even take their sunglasses off inside. If that doesn't scream "I'm seriously not a total douchebag" then I don't know what does.

No comments :