28 September, 2011

listen

Ya game ova bitch gatorade, wap-tow.

I feel like I'm picking up momentum now and I have had some really good runs lately. Figured I'd toss out what I am listening to - or part of it, anyway, in no particular order. I'm digging getting into music again, too. The benefits just keep coming.


Rise Against - Satellite

Kanye West - All of the Lights

Lupe Fiasco - Beautiful Lasers (2 ways)

Nikki Minaj - Blazin

DJ Khaled - All I do is Win

Linkin Park - Hit the Floor

The Living End - Short Notice

Asteroid Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age

Jay Z - 99 Problems

Eminem - Won't Back Down

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Frou Frou - Let Go

Staind - For You

Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over

Rise Against - Architects

The Roots - Game Theory

Nikki Minaj - Superbass

Linkin Park - Points of Authority

Eminem - Lose Yourself

N.E.R.D. - Rockstar

Lil Wayne - Drop the World

DJ Khaled - We Takin Over

Nelly - #1

Urban Renewal Program - Wylin Out

Tinie Timpeh - Written in the Stars

Dropkick Murphy - Barroom Hero

Jay Z - Numb / Encore

Greenday - St. Jimmy


Who knew I was a bit of a Nikki Minaj fan?!

No comments :