05 June, 2008

sad to see you go, sue.

I'm sure that by now, you all have heard and come to grips with Sue Johansen being gone from the late night television sex education scene. It's going to be a lonely and less informative bunch of late nights from now on.

There was nothing like watching a 75 year-old, extremely well-adjusted woman talk about and demonstrate the proper and most pleasurable use of a butt plug on television. Watching how she handled her rubber dongs while giving tips on the best blow jobs and sex positions was something truly akin to watching one of those real-life accident and death shows, where you are pretty much horrified, yet remain glued to the set.

But Sue, with her sweet demeanor and unflinching honesty has single-handedly improved the sex lives of millions, so for that I salute her.

Fare thee well Sue, we hardly knew ye.

Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but you get my point.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm going to miss watching the old broad. I love her show, but it always made my boyfriends squirm uncomfortably.

- k