21 May, 2008

stoney

Not having a computer at home right now is driving me batty. I have been brimming with things to write and have virtually no outlet. Cruel, is what that is. But, I'm not really as broken up about it as I think I could be, because within the next few months, I'll just buy a new one, that's really nice and portable and full of useful and updated programs. Then I'll be able to fit in at the coffee shop and hipster boys will check out my hardware.

Until then, I take solace in the fact that at least I've got my shit together and provided I stay on the very track I'm currently cruising, I will be more wealthy financially, uber fit physically and pretty much stoked all the way around.

Until then.....Here is the best stoner news story I've come across in a while. For a seemingly sedentary and unmotivated bunch, they sure are creative.

No comments :