11 April, 2008

the best

Ah its just my favorite thing to have shit come up in the middle of the night and be bailed on for a cornucopia of totally valid reasons, all of which could have been articulated at a normal hour.

I also love being "unreasonable" for thinking that nighttime is generally a time for peaceful sleep and comfort, even when life is not co-operating. Silly me. Its actually the time for stress and thermostats and running off to tend to things that were both already known and not possible to amend.

What a crazy set of notions I have. I'm sure that hours later, while I sit staring at the faux brick, things continue to feel fully justifiable and worthwhile, what's more. What might be good for me is unimportant because of the mounds of stress. Lucky I don't have any of that! But you can rub my face in it anyway.

That's the fucking best.

No comments :