01 March, 2012

quitters

The hammer has begun to drop. Two people quit this week, from very different positions, both with incredibly similar reasons for leaving. Both of these people are really nice, very hardworking people, who are part of 'the group'.

'The group' is short for 'the group that will never reach its full potential'. A small collection of individuals that make life in this gilded cage at least moderately better, because they are....well.....not assholes. So the group is down two members now, soon to be three, when I give my notice in just four short weeks (assuming all goes well).

After I found out the quitting news today, I received an email from Boss titled "URGENT". There was a three paragraph, word document attached and the body of the email said this:

"Please make the spacing in paragraph 3 the same as the other paragraphs and send back to me right away."

Urgent means different things to different people.

No comments :