01 February, 2012

tah-cohhs.

I am unreasonably stoked right now. I'm sitting here listening to this song and noticing just how damn clean this room is. These sheets are nice and with the limited space and the new wall I built, because I'm fucking McGuyver, I'm feeling okay about the space.

This is a good step. Acceptance. And here's what I'm learning right now.....that things take time. That I fight. Okay, too personal. I'm all stoked on this song because of the prospect of being un-stuck and scheming. And there is something about the crispness of this song and artist that I'm just really into.

I had dinner tonight with two of the people in my life who I rarely see together and who I dig and trust the most. I made tacos, we drank a lot of wine, we cracked up, we talked about climate change, we talked about future plans. Future. More. There is always more and there is definitely better. So thanks to Flo for putting the dropping of the dead horse to music; I took it to heart just now.

How many people do you know who are on the verge of so much? It's like half of the world is on a rope bridge and safe passage means the life you want and too big a slip means broken bones and a hike back to the top to pass that bridge again. But if you look down, it's over. Like the analogy of mountain biking. When you think you might fall, go faster. Press harder and shake the breaking shell as you speed up. Only way you'll be okay, dude. Seriously. Fucking speed up, already.

Evolution.

No comments :