25 December, 2012

merry, merry

New, new, new. 

Ever see the waters part and the path light up like bioluminescence in the night ocean?  I have.  And when I have, I have been right every time.  I ended up here, that way. 

Merry...stuff.  Festivus, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Winter Solstice, life......whatever it is you want to celebrate.

A random person punched the lights out of one of my best friends this morning.  For no reason at all.  Dude walked up, asked for the time, clocked my buddy and ran off with his phone.  And yet he was still able (my buddy, that is) to make jokes, drink the champy and eat some seriously decadent food in enjoyment. 

I'm on this perspective kick and this damn blog is coming off more like a diary than I'd really like, but whatevs.  Ish happens.  Plus, I am at that perfect point where the chilled air of the night is flooding in the windows and mixing with the heated air inside, while I listen to my boy Miguel and stare out the windows at a couple hundred years of history, a couple months of personal evolution and a couple weeks of ear to ear grins. 

Swept away willingly by the strongest tide.....floating on my back, music in my ears, staring up at the infinity of the stars.

Awwww SHIT! 

No comments :