16 January, 2014

sieve

Well sitting around crying doesn't do any good, I suppose, but then again, sometimes it's best to just get it all out when there is so much on the line, you're exhausted and everything is completely out of your hands.  Why is it that fatigue makes people cry?  I've never understood it, but it is the primary circumstance for when my face starts to leak. 

I suppose the next handful of days will tell me a lot about how circumstances will play out for both my immediate and long-term future, but I could really, really do without all the stress.  It would be so nice to have a feeling of security again.  To be able to finish what I have started, to have things fall into place, as they seemed to have been just a short year ago.  Why, universe, why do you fuck with me so?

Kind of reminds me of this:
 
At least I've still got my sense of humor. 

No comments :