04 October, 2013

a chuckle

In today's episode of things I find hilarious, I happened upon the following quote, which comes from a "blog" I check in on occasionally for a good laugh, due to the omnipresent douchiness and anger presented within. 

"When attractive women post photos of themselves being hugged and kissed by shirtless guys, regardless of the relationship, it kind of corrupts them in my eyes and makes them a little gross."

This is hilarious, because the writer of said quote hasn't been able to take his shirt off in public for the last 20 years, because he is pasty, rotund and unattractively pileous.  It makes perfect sense then, to just make fun of people who know how to eat logical portion sizes and take care of themselves, in an effort to retain that thin tether of self-perceived superiority.  

I love funny stuff.

No comments :