13 June, 2013

trinkets

I have no ability to produce deliverables right now, for anything not ratio-oriented.  My life, at the moment, consists of reading, cleaning, suffering through various new training challenges, reading more and calculating and interpreting ratios.

I have had no original thoughts and have barely been out of the 8 walls which make up the perimeters of my apartment and the business school.

But there were the fantastic moments when a girl waltzed into class thirty minutes late, plunked down her cavernous Louis Vuitton bag, checked her Chanel watch, clicked her Prada slippers, pulled out her iPhone, then pulled out her blackberry.  And then, finally after all that, she pulled out a pencil and a very small 5 x 7 notebook and looked around quizzically.  She got up three or four times and on the break I heard her oh emm gee-ing about some guy.  Then she left early.  So that was fun.  

No comments :