26 June, 2013

Down DOMA

I am on four hours of sleep.....I think I got that many, anyway.  I have a final on Friday and two projects and an assignment to complete in the next 8 hours.  Summer school is a bitch.

I do have enough time available to say how happy I am that DOMA has been ruled to be the bunch of bullshit that it is.  Next on the chopping block will be prop 8 and then all of the religious, zealot, weirdo Tea Partiers can begin their whining about how the country is being stolen by fair minded and compassionate people, who understand that to be successful, everyone doesn't have to be just like them.

I won't get into this now, but I'll just say that the super white-bread, god n' guns, anti-everything-not-like-them fella does not a patriot make.  I'd be really, super, extra, double happy to see 'Merica just go away.  You people are fucking morons. 

No comments :