13 May, 2009

play list

I got my ipod back up and running, albeit with a few glitches, the most notable being that I have lost about 3/4 of the music I had on it. That said, there are still a few thousand songs to choose from and as I have walked, run and read over the last month or so, I have taken a little inventory of the ones that have stuck with me, for a variety of reasons.

So in no particular order, and since there is nothing else to really do at this hour - alone anyway - this is what has been catching my ear and bouncing between the walls of my brain (since there's plenty of free space). Enjoy, as there are several genres represented. I've entitled it BHBS, just for my own amusement. A special prize to the person who solves the acronym.


BHBS Playlist

sarah mclachlan - stupid

sheryl crow - the difficult kind

soundgarden - the day i tried to live

lit - perfect one

hoobastank - disappear

poe - fly away

sarah mclachlan - drifting

fugazi - promises

coldplay - amsterdam

the streets - dry your eyes

hoobastank - what happened to us

green day - give me novocaine

olive - trickle, creature of comfort

massive attack - exchanges

massive attack - protection

incubus - i miss you

howard jones - no one is to blame

garth brooks - the dance

sinead o'connor - the last day of our acquaintance

justin timberlake - cry me a river

incubus - aqueous transmission

my chemical romance - i'm not okay

No comments :